Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Music: Widmark Dimagiba "Blank Canvas" Mixtape



I received an email a few days ago from an artist by the name of Widmark Dimagiba. Anyone that lives in New York that is even loosely involved in the entertainment industry knows that emcees, deejay's, singers, etc. are dime-a-dozen, and even though I am open to music of all genre's and I give almost anyone a fair shot when displaying their art to me, I rarely find anything of value when listening to artists without some sort of co-sign that I trust and am familiar with. The mixtape I was sent with the email was suprisingly refreshing. His flow is very relaxed and easy to listen to and his style is very unique, which is difficult to say in today's music industry. So, with that being said, check out the mixtape from Widmark Dimagiba titled Blank Canvas.